Thursday, June 6, 2013

Life is Starting

This photo is my childhood. Being now officially a senior in high school, everything is escalating. Along with the excitement comes terror. I'm excited to be whoever I wish and to do senior things. I'm excited to be rid of drama, to design my senior crown, to travel the world. However, I see the reality that surrounds me, that impacts my life, and I cannot ignore. I must hope for the best, but sometimes must prepare for and expect the worst. I still need to learn to drive. I will have to pay for everything. I don't know how I'll pay for college, because there is a possibility I won't receive aid or scholarships. Some people may think I don't have to and shouldn't worry about this yet, but I have no choice. I am going to get everything out of being seventeen that I can, and, hopefully, I'll be able to make life work for me. This summer (this year) I'm going to work hard and have fun.
-TTYS

No comments:

Post a Comment